Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Love To Death"

Zombies and Skeletons and Purty guuuuurrrrllls OH MY! NEVERDIEART is not for the faint of heart!


Beautifully vibrant,colorful and sexy images.


A great addition for anyone looking for an amazing conversation piece.


Some pieces already being snatched up by other Horror Couture members.And NeverDieArt also welcoms custom portraits! So you can boldly display the freak in you with one of these distinct works by Carissa Rose!

Here is her etsy shop for your viewing PLEASURE.
www.neverdieart.etsy.com

bio:
I am Carissa Rose, a tattooist out of the northwest Chicago suburbs. Art is my passion and it's pretty much all I do. I specialize in watercolor and acrylic painting, doing portraits and tattoo inspired pieces. I provide prints and originals, at very affordable prices, starting as low as 5 Dollars.


For the next two weeks I am doing a 25% off sale on all Original pieces.
I also include a free 5x7 print with every order.


Check out her facebook page to stay up to date with her work:
www.facebook.com/pages/Carissa-Rose-Art/122572597805698

2 comments: