Monday, February 7, 2011

Just what the Dr. ordered!




Just when I thought the day couldn't get any better except for a cupcake, one fell right into my lap! FlamingoCupcake that is! This shop looks good enough to eat!
What do cupcakes have to do with horror you may ask? And I say excuse me? Do we really need an excuse for cupcakes? I mean really. That's what I thought. And by no means is her shop limited to simply sweets, she has some wonderful pop culture delights right in her shop, fun for the whole family, not just you horror freaks.

www.flamingocupcake.etsy.com
here is her proclamation:

My name is Tanya (or T) and I live with my husband and puppy in Baltimore. If Martha Stewart and John Waters had a baby, I would be that child. I studied Interior Design and love decorating my third floor condo as if it were a mid-century modern ranch home in the 1950's. I've been sewing, crafting, and creating things for as long as I can remember. It just made sense to start Flamingo Cupcake Studios (my other etsy shop is now just for my vintage clothing and housewares, ladytscosmicthings.etsy.com) I am a pop culture freak so mixing in horror elements with the rest of my vintage/retro/pinup vibe just seems to work. For anyone in the area, I will be selling at the Jim Thorpe Burlesque Festival in PA April 2-3. I am super psyched! Come out and see me!Follow her blog over here:
xatomicbettiex.blogspot.com

She has an unspecified giveaway, so if you likey what you see, you should follow, because a darkly Delicious delight may just be in the stars for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment