Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Bowl of EYEBALLS!

It is Super Bowl Sunday and I am tearing myself away from the chaos to bring you a feature that I can honestly say I am jealous of.Why am I jealous? Because this lady does'nt only create KICK ASS candles, but she has a life sized Predator that she MADE, his name is Hunter and I want one.

Today's featured shop is LilysByDesign AKA The Halloween Queen!

And oh what a Halloween Queen she is! Here is what she has to say for herself:
"Hi I'm Erin, a 34 year old mom who is a freak for Halloween. I look like a pta mom by day but I have a 9x9 inch tat on my back, a Halloween one! Still proud of it a year later OUCH!
I have an extensive Yard Haunt that has been featured in my local newspaper, and this past year the news came for 4 hours. I have thought long and hard about why I love it so. I realized that I am an artist and love to be creative. Halloween gave me an outlet,but I figured , why can't I do this all year round? So here I am.
Oh here is a link to my yard if you want to check it out:

one is day and one is night

www.halloweenforum.com/members/elh-erin-loves-halloween-albums-my-pirate-yard...

www.halloweenforum.com/members/elh-erin-loves-halloween-albums-daytime-pirate...


Social netork with The Halloween Queen at her newly created facebook:
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Halloween-Queen/189080061111663

And swing on over to her etsy shop for some sweet and creeptastic candles!
BUY ONE GET ONE HALF OFF but only if you mention this blog!

www.



lilysbydesign.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment