Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Ghoul's Best Friend




The featured shop of the day is AGhoulsBestFriend!
The shop owner Sara is a 25 year old living in Baltimore, this is what she says for herself;

If I had to describe myself I would say I am a cross between a sailor and a drag queen. I love glitter, fake eye lashes, and have a foul mouth that comes with no shame. I work as a book slave full time and when I am home I enjoy making accessories. I started making hair clips for myself, family, and friends a few months ago. Every time I went out I was complimented on the things I had made. One day I put my things in a small craft show to see how they would sell and after doing quite well I started an etsy page. I don't make anything that I wouldn't wear myself. I pride myself on being sweet and twisted (kind of like a candy cane) and like to bring that side out in the things that I make. Check out her lovely shop here:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AGhoulsBestFriend

Sara will be choosing one of her delicate lovelies for a giveaway at the end of the month, but if you see something you cant live without feel free to stop into her shop. I really encourage you to follow the blog if you are not yet, check in tomorrow folks, who knows what amazingness is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment