Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tattooed on My Heart




Todays shop feature is Vickideath. Goodness I can honestly say I got giddy when I saw she joined the Horror Couture team as she was one of my first favorite etsy shops and the reason I started a blog in the first place so long ago, as I stumbled upon her blog and was so entertained that I subscribed right then and there! I Love everything in her shop and if I had the money they would all be mine and you all could just go and suck an egg. But I don't: so I suppose I cant be selfish and must share her with the world. Actually I am honored to present to you. Miss VickiDeath.

Bio:
I'm an independent artist based in Liverpool, UK. With a love for all things horror, sci-fi and tattoo related, I combine these passions to create some pretty unique, original and horrific pieces of art. Think Frankenstein's Monster meets a Tattoo studio, and you'll be pretty close!
From paintings, to ceramics. Clothing to fiendish jewellery boxes, I try not to limit what I create my art on.
All work is original. Most pieces are one-of-a-kind items! I also love taking on custom orders!


Links:
Etsy - vickideath.co.uk
Facebook - facebook.com/vickideath
Twitter - twitter.com/vickideath
Deviant Art - vicki-death.deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment