Monday, March 21, 2011




SPRING IS HERE! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! ALL ARE IN DANGER OF BECOMING....BUH BUH BUUUUMMMM
TWITTERPATED!!!
And what happens when we get twitterpated? well besides the usual lust binges twitterpation often has side effects of lightheadedness, inability to think straight or about anything but your love. And occasionally weddings and even babies can be a result. What? OH...oh dear have you already been infected? well in that case if you on on the wedding level of this illness, our featured seller of the day may be able to relieve a bit of headaches that will no doubt come from this particular side effect.
Whether its a Fall wedding, Goth wedding, offbeat or whatever wedding MsFormaldehyde has accessories to compliment your big day. if you have perhaps not reached this level of twitterpation and just want to have some fun in the sun, she also makes some kick ass tiki, Polynesian and Hawaiian inspired things for looking sexy while sipping mei tais with that special someone.
If there is no special someone, there is no shame in spoiling oneself is there? You're special aren't you? Hooray for self twitterpation! (teehee)

Message from Msformaldehyde:
I am born and raised in San Diego. I love to make accessories for special occasions. Tell me what you want and I can make it!
I make carved skulls, sugar skulls, gothic, voodoo, glitter fashion, lowbrow, lolita pin up and dita burlesque accessories.
I also can do wholesale just ask.
www.facebook.com/pages/MsFormaldehyde/104565692916493
Add my facebook I have a contest when I hit 300 2 winners will be picked to get free stuff.
I can do any color skeleton hands, I have new stuff coming up for Bat's Day Black Market in May 2011.
Follow my blog here msformaldehyde.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Thank you:) Anyone wanting 10%off use code 10OFF my shop.

    ReplyDelete