Wednesday, April 6, 2011

SacredCyn





One of the worst things about corporations or big businesses are THE GOD AWFUL BORING GRAPHICS. I mean I see some of the logos and pages and think to myself, "Jimeny Crickets you make millions of dollars and can't hire someone with a little imagination for your aesthetic designs? This sets a bad standard for smaller businesses, it makes some think that you have to have boring sterile designs to be successful. This trickles down into things like greeting cards, wedding paraphernalia, and other things that should be fun and exciting. The answer to this is a big fat fervent NO. Which is why I'm happy to present today's featured seller SacredCyn

About SacredCyn:My name is Cynthia. Online, I've used Sacredcyn as a handle that I've used for as long as I can remember. I started out as SacredSin and it morphed into Cyn.. =) My handle is a big part of my art, that is why I am emphasizing it. I am a strong believer of balance.. and opposites. Embracing light and darkness.
I also love Shakespearean poetry, Shakespeare himself was a very avid user of oxymoron, which I am all about.. the yes and no factor.

She has more info about herself on Squidoo that would give you a bit of an insight to her personality. =) (It seems like alot of reading, but it actually not)
General ME: www.squidoo.com/sacredcyn
Sinner: www.squidoo.com/sinner-saint-sacredcyn
Saint: www.squidoo.com/saint-sinner-sacredcyn

About the art:
I remember I was 14 (1998) when I first began meddling with graphic design. I used Paintshop pro 3 to create avatar for my Excite Virtual Places login. Which was an online community, and "very cool" chat-room. I remember seeing someone with an awesome Nirvana avatar, and was like "How did they do that" . There was no Google yet, so I "Lycos'd" graphic design.
Since then I have loved created, learning and experimenting with digital art. From photo restoration to vector creation. I've created Tshirt designs (sacredcynwear.com) banners, logos, mixed media art.

Although I do create for corporate businesses, my muse lives in the darker realm. I love creating dark art., from black metal occult, to beautiful romantic tragedies.. I am a romantic in the strictest sense.. =)

I love to write: www.squidoo.com/lensmasters/SacredCynWear
listen to music.... (Metal, Opera, Jazz.. classical.. even in the more conservative genres, I am able to pick out the gloomiest works)

----------------------------------------------------------
So if you need some graphics for your business, custom wedding suite, neat crafting materials? you know where to go!

www.sacredcyn.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment